MOTORCYCLE TOUR ´THE WONDERFULL THREE CANYONS´
Suyuctambo (3 canyons) – Sacred Valley – Machupicchu (by train) – Cusco
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Departs: At request
Frequency: At request
Road: Asphalt and dirtroad (±800 km)
Main attractions: Archeological sites, landscapes, etc
Day 1: About 40 km.
Arrival to Cusco city, transfer to accommodation, and rest of the morning free, lunch (not included).
In the afternoon we will have a short briefing and then we will deliver the motorcycles and equipment. After getting a short practice and test drive we will begin our city tour heading towards the north of the city, reaching the archeological sites of Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and the Qorao pass. Then we will return and have a special dinner show (included in the price).
Day 2: About 290 km.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will be heading towards south. We will pass through the towns of Saylla, Oropesa, Huacarpay, Huaro, Urcos, Quiquijana, Cusipata, Chuquicahuana bridge and Pomacanchi (at Pomacanchi is located the 4 lagoons circuit: Pomcacanchi, Acopia, Asnacocha and Pampamarca). We will continue passing through, Yanaoca and Quewe (Inca hanging bridge made of rope) and finally arrive to Yauri where we will spend the night.
Day 3: About 290 km.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will be heading towards “Suyuctambo” (3 canyons) and the archeological sites of “Maucallaqta and Canamarca”. After a break, we will continue towards “Langui” (lagoon) and then the towns of Sicuani, Raqchi, Combapata, Cusipata, Quiquijana, Urcos, Huambutio and finally Pisac where we overnight.
Day 4: About 140 km.
After the breakfast in our hotel we will visit the archeological site and the handicraft market. Then we will continue our tour passing by the towns of Lamay, Coya, Calca and Urubamba where we will have lunch and get some rest. In the afternoon we will visit Ollantaytambo, Maras (Salt Mines) and Moray (archeological site). Finally we return to Cusco.
Day 5: Machupicchu.
All included tour to Machupicchu by train, with professional guide, entrance tickets and bus to the archeological site.
End of our services.
Prices per motorcycle:
4+ …………………………….US$ 680.00
An additional passenger costs US$ 70.00 less from the normal price.
This tour includes:
- Rental of motorcycle Suzuki DR650 or Honda Tornado XR 250cc, the client can choose
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves, jacket)
- Spare parts when needed
- Professional adventure guide
- Hotels on days 3, 4 and 5 (first and middle class) for days 1 and 2 are basic accommodations
- Transfers from hotel to airport and vice versa.
- Professional guides for the tours on the archeological sites
- Train to Machupicchu (backpacker train), entrance ticket to Machupicchu and bus
- Physical insurance, obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
- First aid kit with oxygen
Is not included:
- Personal expenses
- Prices are given in US dollars and per person
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- If you want more info about payment methods please contact us
- 4x4 Truck for mechanical support and/or transport of luggage, driver is included, this service does not include fuel and it costs US$ 140.00 per day
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- Upgrade to a motorcycle Suzuki Vstrom 650 or Honda Xl700v Transalp for an additional US$ 50.00
- Fuel (fixed price US$ 160.00)
- Motorcycle trailer
- GPS (Tom Tom) Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Contact us for more information.