MOTORCYCLE TOUR ´FROM THE MOUNTAINS TO THE MAGIC JUNGLE´
Manu National Park (jungle) / Sacred Valley / Machupicchu (by train) / Cusco
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
Frequency: At request
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad (±750 km)
Main attractions: Historical places, archaeological sites and beautiful landscapes
Day 1: About 40 km.
Arrival to Cusco city, transfer to accommodation, and rest of the morning free, lunch (not included).
In the afternoon we will have a short briefing and then we will deliver the motorcycles and equipment. After getting a short practice and test drive we will begin our city tour heading towards the north of the city, reaching the archeological sites of Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and the Qorao pass. Then we will return and have a special dinner show (included in the price).
Day 2: About 290 km.
After breakfast in the hotel we will take the motorcycles and depart heading towards the south valley. We will pass by the towns of Saylla, Oropesa, Huacarpay, Huambutio, Huancarani and Paucartambo, where we will have lunch (not included).
After lunch we will continue to the Hajanacu pass (4200 m) and pass by the towns of San Pedro, Chontaca, Patria and Pillcopata where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will have a guided tour in the jungle, where we will be able to see many different animal and natural life. And we will have a boat trip over the river.
Day 4: About 260 km.
After breakfast in the hotel we will take the motorcycles and return by the same road as day 2 heading towards Paucartambo, via the Collquepata road and arriving to Pisac by night where we will spend the night.
Day 5: About 140 km.
After breakfast at the hotel we will visit the archeological site in Pisac, also the handicraft market. Then we continue our tour passing by the towns of Lamay, Coya, Calca, Urubamba where we can have lunch (included). After lunch in the afternoon we will continue heading towards Ollantaytambo, we will pass by the town of Maras (Salt Mines) and Moray (archeological site). Finally we will continue to Cusco where we will spend the night.
After having breakfast we will transfer the group to the train station in order to take the train heading towards the Inca City of Machupicchu.
Arrival to Machupicchu, where we take the tour around the site (service includes: Train, bus to archeological site and return, entrance tickets to archeological site, professional cultural guide). Return to Cusco by night.
Day 7: Free transfer from hotel to airport or bus station.
End of our services.
Prices per motorcycle:
1………………………………… US$ 1776.00
2………………………………… US$ 1726.00
3………………………………... US$ 1696.00
4 +……………………………… US$ 1666.00
Additional passenger costs US$ 330.00 less than the published priced.
This tour includes:
- Rental of motorcycle Suzuki DR650 or Honda XRE 300cc, the client can choose
- Basic safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Spare parts when needed.
- Professional adventure guide and cultural guide for some archeological sites
- Accommodations, first- and middle-class hotels with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Transfers between hotels and airport or bus station
- Guided tours in the most relevant archeological sites (Machupicchu)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law ( SOAT )
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle if needed
Is not included:
- Personal expenses
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- If you want more info about payment methods please contact us
- 4x4 Truck for mechanical support and/or transport of luggage, driver is included, this service does not include fuel and it costs US$ 140.00 per day
- Upgrade to a motorcycle Suzuki Vstrom 650 or Honda Xl700v Transalp for an additional US$ 70.00
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- Fuel (fixed price US$ 160.00)
- Motorcycle trailer
- GPS (Tom Tom) Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Contact us for more information.