MOTORCYCLE TOUR ´FLYING WITH THE CONDOR´
Cusco City Tour/ Sacred Valley / Machupicchu (by train) / Lake Titicaca / Colca Canyon / Arequipa
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad (1180 km)
Departure: At request
Day 1: About 40 km.
Arrival to Cusco city, transfer to accommodation, and rest of the morning free, lunch (not included).
In the afternoon we will have a short briefing and then we will deliver the motorcycles and equipment. After getting a short practice and test drive we will begin our city tour heading towards the north of the city, reaching the archeological sites of Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and the Qorao pass. Then we will return and have a special dinner show (included in the price).
Day 2: About 190 km.
After breakfast at the hotel we will depart heading towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First we will pass by Pisac where we will visit the archeological site and also the handicraft market, Then we continue our tour passing by the towns of Lamay, Coya, Calca and Urubamba, where we can have lunch (included). After lunch we will continue heading towards Ollantaytambo, we will pass by the town of Maras (Salt Mines) and Moray (archeological site). Finally we will return to Cusco where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will transfer the group to the train station in order to take the train heading towards the Inca City of Machupicchu.
Arrival to Machupicchu, where we take the tour around the site (service includes: Train, bus to archeological site and return, entrance tickets to archeological site, professional cultural guide). Return to Cusco by night.
Day 4: About 400 km.
After breakfast we will take the motorcycles and equipment and we will be heading towards the city of Puno We will pass by the towns of Urcos, Quiquijana, Combapata, Sicuana, “La Raya” pass (4312 m), Santa Rosa, Ayaviri, Pukara, Juliaca and finally Puno where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will visit the Titicaca lake (highest saileable lake in the world) and its islands like Uros (floating island) and Taquile. At the end of our trip visit we will return to Puno and spend the night there.
Day 6: About 400 km.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will depart heading towards Chivay (in the Colca Valley) passing by the towns of Juliaca, Santa Lucia and Imata. We will arrive to Chivay in the afternoon.
We will visit the hot springs “La Calera” and then return to Chivay to spend the night.
Day 7: About 150 km.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we will depart heading towards “Cruz del Condor” (41 km from Chivay). Here we have one of the best spots in the Colca Canyon, and often it is very common to watch the fly of the Condor over the valley, an amazing and unique experience. Then we will return passing by the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma, Yanque and the viewpoints of Antahuilque and Choquetico on our way to Chivay. We will continue our road to Arequipa where we will spend the night and have a special good bye dinner.
End of our services.
Prices per motorcycle:
1………………………………… US$ 1934.00
2………………………………… US$ 1884.00
3………………………………... US$ 1854.00
4 +……………………………… US$ 1824.00
Additional passenger costs US$ 680.00 less than the published priced.
This tour includes:
- Rental of motorcycle Suzuki DR650 or Honda XRE 300cc, the client can choose
- Basic safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Spare parts when needed.
- Professional adventure guide and cultural guide for some archeological sites.
- Accommodations, first- and middle-class hotels with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Transfers between hotels and accommodations.
- Guided tours in the most relevant archeological sites (Machupicchu)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle if needed.
- Transportation of the motorcycles from Arequipa to Cusco (return to base)
Is not included:
- Personal expenses
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- If you want more info about payment methods please contact us
- 4x4 Truck for mechanical support and/or transport of luggage, driver is included, this service does not include fuel and it costs US$ 140.00 per day
- Upgrade to a motorcycle Suzuki Vstrom 650 or Honda Xl700v Transalp for an additional US$ 70.00
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- Fuel (fixed price US$ 250.00)
- Motorcycle trailer
- GPS (Tom Tom) Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Contact us for more information.