THE MACHU PICCHU ATV TOUR
Highlights: Archaeological park of Machu Picchu, beautiful landscapes and natural formations
Duration: 3 days
Departures: At request
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad
We leave the city of Cusco in northwesterly direction. On this tour we will drive in truck or van across the towns of Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo where we will take the path heading towards Quillabamba town. At the “Abra de Málaga” (4,315 m.) we will take the quads and begin our tour. On the road we can see beautiful scenery snowy mountains and the beginning of rivers. We will pass villages like Huayopata, Huyro and Santa Maria where we can see the Vilcanota River, then take the road to Santa Teresa where we overnight.
Early in the morning we will be heading towards the Inca city of Machupicchu, we can do this by walking (3 hours) or by railway from the Hidroelectrica Station to Machupicchu town. Here we can take a bus to go to the Inca City of Machupicchu. In the afternoon we return to the city of Santa Teresa.
Return to Cusco by the same route as day 1.
PRICE: US$ 995.00
Minimum: 2 Quads
Additional Passenger: US$ 720.00
- Quad (Yamaha model Grizzly 350cc automatic)
- Adventure guide
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves)
- Cultural guide, bus to Santa Teresa, hydro electrical station, machupicchu town
- Round trip sanctuary, entrance to Machupicchu
- Truck 4x4 for support and / or transport of luggage. Driver included. Cost per day: US$ 140.00, fuel is not included.